We want you!
Become an Ambassador
Are you our next local ambassador at your location? Are you ready to lure in and welcome new members, to stimulate the organisation of local activities or to organise them yourself? If you think you are up for the task, then don’t hesitate to contact the board! Your responsibilities as an ambassador are to:
- Make new young emplyees aware that Jong TNO is out there
- Stimulate the organisation of local activities (perhaps even organise a local activity yourself)
- Hang up posters of the upcoming Jong TNO events throughout your entire building
- Advertise the events among your Jong TNO colleagues
We are currently looking for local ambassadors in Den Haag, Eindhoven, Helmond, Rijswijk-Ypenburg, Utrecht, and Soesterberg.
Strengthen the Activity Committee or Networking Committee
The AC and NC are always looking for helping hands. If you have some ideas on activities and events Jong TNO could organise and you’re willing to help with the realisation of our events, then contact us! The things you can expect to do when you join the AC or NC are:
- Helping to organise, set up and manage the organisation of activities and events
- Keeping open communication lines with other Jong TNO members to find out which activities they would be interested in
- Meeting with the AC/ NC to come up with new activities, to discuss the progress of upcoming activities and to evaluate past activities
- Hosting AC/ NC meetings every now and then, especially if you’re a good cook